Responsible, according to the German Telemedia Act (§ 5 TMG)
Dr. Carlos Morales Rosales
Adress: Postalfach 1247 | 47860 Willich | Germany
Phone +49-(0)172 – 524 22 00
The layout of the pages of www.carlosmorales.de, the graphics and pictures used, the collection of individual contributions and the contributions themselves are all protected by copyright. Carlos Morales reserves all rights for its own use, also partially, including those of photomechanical reproduction, copying and distribution using special procedures (for example data processing, data carrier and data networks). Carlos Morales is not liable for any errors in the layout and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the entries.
The Internet operates as a decentralised association of networks that stores and transfers data temporarily. It is therefore not currently possible to guarantee the exclusion of manipulation, of unintentional falsification nor guarantee the use of only current data (e.g. old version still in cache) in the communication path between the supplier and the user. We draw your attention to this restriction of the system as follows: you are receiving this data under the conditions of the Internet. No guarantee can therefore be given for the correctness of the information given nor its agreement with the original data.
Liability for Content
The content of our pages was created with great care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and currentness of the content. As service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general legislation and Section 7 Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). In accordance with Sections 8 to 10 of the TMG however, we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transferred or saved third-party information or to search for circumstances indicating an unlawful activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general legislation remain unaffected by this. Any liability in this connection is however only possible from the point of becoming aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of corresponding legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Contributions from third-party providers
We have collected contributions from third parties on this website. If individual contributions violate the rights of third parties or contain illegal contents for other reasons, the author named in each case is responsible for the legal violation. We do endeavour to monitor contributions regularly but we cannot accept liability for the content in any way.
Liability of links
Our service contains links to external websites of third parties over whose content we have no influence. We therefore cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective service provider or operator is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked at the time of making the link for possible legal violations. No illegal content was identifiable at the time of making the link. It is not reasonable to carry out a permanent control of the content of the linked pages without concrete indications of a legal violation. As soon as we become aware of any legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
Online settlement of disputes: OS platform The European Commission has developed an online platform to allow out-of-court settlement of disputes as part of online purchase or service agreements within the digital internal market and this is provided at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr for the consumers and entrepreneurs taking part.
- Research presented: “The why and how of entrepreneurial action“.
Conference: ISBE Institute for Small Business & Entrepreneurship. Birmingham, 2018.
- Research presented: “In which cultural contexts do motivational values explain entrepreneurship?” Conference: ISBE Institute for Small Business & Entrepreneurship. Paris, 2016.
- Research presented: “Individual values, culture and entrepreneurship. Beyond a single level of analysis”. Conference: Annual Conference of the Academy of Management. Vancouver, 2015
- Research presented: “The Influence of CSR on the purchasing behavior in two Business Schools”. Conference: The business association of Latin-American studies BALAS. Santiago de Chile, 2011
- Research presented: “Entrepreneurship and Post materialist Values”. Conference: ISBE Institute for Small Business & Entrepreneurship: Liverpool, 2009
- Research presented: “Entrepreneurial Skills, significant differences between Finland and Spain”. Conference: International Finpin & Hank University Conference. Hämeenlinna, 2008.
- Research presented: “Diversity Management and performance…is there a relationship?”. Conference: International Conference on Global Business and Economic Development. Kyoto, 2006.
- Research presented: “The Role of the organisational leaders in diversity management”. Conference: International Conference on Global Business and Economic Development. Seoul, 2005
- Holtschlag, C., Masuda, A., Reiche. S., Morales, C. (2020) “Why do millennials stay in their jobs? The roles of protean career orientation, goal progress and organizational career management”. Journal of Vocational Behaviour (in press).
- Morales, C., Masuda, A., Holtschlag, C. (2020) “The Why and How of Entrepreneurial Action: An Integrative Model of Individual Values and Action Theory”. Spanish Journal of Psychology (in press).
- Morales, C., Holtschlag, C., Masuda, A., Marquina, P. (2019) “In which cultural contexts do individual values explain entrepreneurship? An integrative values-framework using Schwartz’s theories”. International Small Business Journal. 37(3) pp 241-267.
- Holtschlag, C., Morales, C., Masuda, A., Maydeu, A. (2013) “Complementary person-culture values fit and hierarchical career status”. Journal of Vocational Behaviour. 82(2) pp 144-153.
- Morales, C. & Holtschlag, C. (2013) “Postmaterialist values and Entrepreneurship. A multilevel approach”. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Research. 19(3).
- Marquina, P. & Morales, C. (2012) “Influence of CSR on the purchasing behaviour in Perú and Spain”. International Marketing Review 29(3), pp 299-312.
- Morales, C.E. & Rahe, M. (2009) “Further evidence on the role of gender in performance”. Research and Practice in Human Resource Management journal 17(2), pp 55-67.
- Morales, C.E. & Marquina, P. (2009) “Evidence on the role of age in team performance. A comparative study in Peru and Spain”. Special issue of Employee Relations on HRM in Latin America. Employee Relations. The International Journal. 31(3), pp 264-275.
- Rahe, M. & Morales, C.E. (2005) “Reducing Resistance to Change through Knowledge Management”. Research and Practice in Human Resource Management journal. 13(2), pp 49-64.
- Morales, C.E. (2021) “Effectuation: cuando la incertidumbre es un recurso” Har
- Morales, C.E. (2020) “Estrategia e incertidumbre. Cuando el paradigma ya no es suficiente” Harvard Deusto Management and Innovation. Nº 23, pp 8-15. España.
- Morales, C.E. (2019). “HR analytics. El valor de los datos para tomar decisiones” Harvard Deusto Business Review. Nº 290, pp 20-30. España.
- Morales, C.E. (2009) “La diversidad en las organizaciones. ¿De qué estamos hablando?” Management and Society Review. Nº 17, pp 16-19. Colombia.
- Morales, C.E. (2008) “Temas básicos en la gestión de la diversidad en las organizaciones“. Alares review. España.
- Morales, C.E. (2007) “Emprendedores y emprendedoras español@s. Competencias para el éxito“. Harvard Deusto Business Review. Nº 149, pp 64-70. España.
- Morales, C.E., & Rahe, M. (2007) “Competencias de emprendedores“. Leadership review. CLADEA. Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Negocios. Nº 9, pp 32-33. Perú.
- Morales, C.E. & Rahe, M. (2007) “Competencias para el éxito de los Emprendedores Españoles“. Dirigir Personas Review. 43, pp 12-19. España.
- Morales, C.E. (2006) “Las prácticas eficaces en la Gestión de la Diversidad“. Harvard Deusto Business Review. Nº 142, pp 64-69. España.
- Morales, C.E. (2005) “El rol de los líderes en la gestión de la diversidad“. Dirigir Personas review. Nº 34, pp 24-30. España.
- Estudio sobre mujeres emprendedoras interview on Spanish National Television (TVE)
- Negocios con garra…femenina in Spanish economic and business newspaper Expansión
- La mujer ante una idea de negocio in Spanish National Newspaper ABC
- Gestión de la Diversidad…de qué estamos hablando
- Las prácticas eficaces en la gestión de la diversidad in Harvard Deusto Business Review